- Medical School:
- Indiana University School of Medicine (2012)
- Maricopa Medical Center (2013)
- Saint Louis University (2018)
- Advanced GI/Minimally Invasive Surgery – University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (2019)
- American Board of Surgery
Kalyan Gorantla, MD
Dr. Kalyan Gorantla was born in Chicago, Illinois and grew up in “The Region” in Dyer, Indiana. He attended Indiana University School of Medicine and obtained an MD/MBA joint degree through Indiana University Kelley School of Business. After graduating from medical school, he did an internship in general surgery at Maricopa Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ followed by general surgery residency at Saint Louis University. He then pursued a fellowship in Advanced GI/Minimally Invasive Surgery at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston under the tutelage of Dr. Philip Leggett. He then returned to Indiana and joined the team at North Indy Surgical to continue to advance the field of surgery.